Cordial wins Best CEO, Best Company Culture, and Best Companies for Women
4 Minute Read
As a high-growth company, Cordial is scaling rapidly yet we remain fiercely dedicated to employee experience. This week, Cordial received three coveted awards from Comparably recognizing our executive leadership, company culture, and support for women in the workplace.
Our intentional approach to culture-building includes manager and peer-to-peer recognition, unique team experiences, community service initiatives, and bi-annual in-person events to strengthen connections. These awards reflect our commitment to a values-based culture and validate that fast-moving companies can and should nurture their team members.
Here’s what Cordialites had to say about Jeremy and the leadership team in anonymous reviews of Cordial:
- “Our CEO is one of a kind and is building a world class executive team.”
- “The leadership team leads with compassion and are driven by success.“
- “Experienced, transparent, hard-working, innovative, funny.”
- “I love the transparency of the leadership team. I feel like I am kept in the loop about decisions being made and the reasons behind them. I also feel leadership recognizes employees for their hard work and contributions.”
- “They’re incredibly supportive of staff when things pop up in their personal live.”
Best Company Culture
Cordial is a winner of Comparably’s Best Company Culture 2023.
Here’s what Cordialites had to say about teamwork and company culture in anonymous reviews of Cordial:
- “We live and breathe the values. What you see is what you get with us.”
- “We make work FUN – our Slack groups reflect the connection we all have with each other.”
- “I have a very diverse team driven to personally succeed while helping the company achieve its goals.”
- “Growth mindset, they’ll do anything to get the job done.”
- “Highly collaborative, open team. We work together well, and people often give praise and credit to each other in this positive and encouraging environment. Everyone I work with is incredibly smart, but even better, they’re always willing to share & teach others, and to learn more themselves as well.”
Best Company for Women
Cordial is a winner of Comparably’s Best Company for Women 2023.
We foster an environment where women can thrive and feel supported. Here are just a few “Cordialite Spotlights” on some of the incredible women at Cordial:
- “I really appreciate working with the incredibly talented team at Cordial and our clients, brands and marketers who are dedicated to delivering the most personalized messages.” —Christine M., Sales Director
- “I love our people. Each person embodies our values, are experts in their fields, and are dedicated to the success of the client no matter the difficulty or size of the task at hand.” —Johanna C., Senior Software Quality Engineer
- “I love our people. Each person embodies our values, are experts in their fields, and are dedicated to the success of the client no matter the difficulty or size of the task at hand.” —Amy M., Senior Client Success Manager
- “The people pf Cordial are the main asset of the company, the reason I joined back in 2019, and the reason I know this company will keep making waves.” —Nicka K., UA Site Manager
- “I love that I have the opportunity to learn new things all the time. I am constantly presented with opportunities to dive deeper into what the platform can do and create something cool for our clients.” —Amy S., Email Production Lead
By empowering our people, we have scaled exponentially while still feeling like a tight-knit community. From innovative perks to bi-annual team events, we’ve built a supportive and engaging environment amid rapid employee and customer expansion. As Cheryl Horner, our Director of People & Culture recently told Forbes, “For every year and every step that we grow, we can get creative and more strategic in creating a richer experience for our employees. At a growing company like Cordial, the tools in your toolbox grow every year.”
At Cordial, we build technology to help brands send a better message—and we build community through a shared commitment to our values: communication, ownership, tenacity, and kindness. We are honored by this recognition and will continue working to be a place where all employees feel valued, challenged, and proud to Be Cordial.
Picked For You
Putting employees in control: The Cordial approach to managing overwork
In case you missed it, July 5th was National Workaholics Day. And if you did…
Cordial named an employer of the year in the Stevie Awards
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award…